Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

LucysCity für Anime Manga und cosplay » Gästebuch » Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Biivc02c
Foren Gott

Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Haden hasn't been assigned a jersey number yet.
"This just feels like it's going to be something special," Haden said with a wide smile.
"When you have (Martavis) Bryant and you have Le'Veon Bell. You just have those types of weapons all over the place. ... These dudes just carry personalities and they are confident in their abilities."
"In Cleveland we were always trying to grind,China Jerseys, always trying to get there. Cheap Football Jerseys China ... You talk Super Bowls in Cleveland, but here it's just a different feeling," Haden said.
He doesn't believe it will be a huge adjustment for him,Cheap China Jerseys.
"Obviously I have a great deal of respect for Joe Haden," Tomlin said. "He is a top-notch guy. I have known him for a long time. ... We are thankful to have him."
"We were turning it over Cheap Football Jerseys China in Cleveland, but I don't know how to explain it — especially when you have high-powered [url=http://www.wholesalejerseyssale.us....a Jerseys Cheap[/url] guys like Ben (Roethlisberger) in your locker room. When you have an Antonio Brown that is putting up crazy numbers,Cheap Jerseys.
Steelers veteran safety Mike Mitchell currently wears No. 23, but Haden said if he can't get that number he'll wear something in the 20s.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Cornerback Joe Haden wished to go to a place where he felt wanted and had a chance to make the playoffs.
Haden said his new Steelers teammates have welcomed him with open arms and that it didn't take long to sense there's a different atmosphere in Pittsburgh than Cleveland, where he spent his first seven seasons and started 81 games but never made the playoffs.
Right now the number on his back is the least of his concerns.
"It's just like the way coach (Mike Tomlin) talks about it and everybody talks [url=http://www.wholesalenflchinajerseys...ootball Jerseys China[/url] about just winning,Cheap Jerseys, winning, winning.
Haden spent most of the preseason game walking alongside Steelers cornerback William Gay on the sideline, trying to pick up [url=http://www.cheapjerseysclassic.us.c...L Jerseys Cheap[/url] the defensive play calls.
He believes he's found both with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The 28-year-old Haden joined the Steelers for their preseason game Thursday night against the Carolina Panthers, but did not play after signing a three-year,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, $27 million contract the day before. He beamed with delight talking about his new team.
"It's the same concepts, but a little bit different terminology,NFL Jerseys Outlet," Haden said.

"I know the Steelers don't really miss the playoffs so I'm like, 'I just want to be a part of something where I could play in the playoffs."
"They were super interested in me and I just felt like once I was free I wanted to have a chance to be able to play in some meaningful games," Haden said of the Steelers.

14.06.2018 18:59 Biivc02c ist offline Email an Biivc02c senden Beiträge von Biivc02c suchen Nehmen Sie Biivc02c in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: