Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

LucysCity für Anime Manga und cosplay » Gästebuch » Nike NFL Jerseys China 2587 » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
ZpineZzG
Foren Gott

Nike NFL Jerseys China 2587 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

TOKYO (AP) — New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady got a quick lesson in the ancient sport of sumo during a visit to Japan.
Brady,Air Max 98 Gundam 2018, who visited China and Japan this week on a tour promoting football,Nike Vapormax Plus Womens, stopped in at the Sakaigawa sumo stable in Tokyo on Thursday and stepped into the ring with sumo wrestler Goeido.
Goeido, a 31-year-old winner of last September's Autumn Grand Sumo tournament,Cheap Nike Shox, said of the NFL superstar: "He has a lot of explosive power. I feel energized. It's stimulating to have an opportunity to come in contact with athletes from a different sport."
The 39-year-old Brady,China Jerseys Cheap, who led the Patriots to the Super Bowl title last season,Cheap Air Max 90, described the opportunity to learn about sumo as 'incredible" while adding that the wrestlers are "very strong" and are "strong in mind and body."
"For them to welcome me means very much to me," Brady was quoted as saying by the Kyodo news agency. "It's hard to describe in words how special that was."
The pair took turns pushing each other from one end of the ring to the other.

14.06.2018 06:17 ZpineZzG ist offline Email an ZpineZzG senden Beiträge von ZpineZzG suchen Nehmen Sie ZpineZzG in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: